Video Quality Analysis & Measurement
Audio and Video Quality Analysis
The ClearView quality analyzer serves an uncompressed audio/video output (RGB or YUV) to an encoder, simultaneously captures the output via IP stream, file or video decoder, and aligns the resulting uncompressed sequences for testing. It uses a human visual and/or auditory system metric to score the audio and video quality, measure the absolute difference between what was sent and what was received and shows the two sequences in many different comparative views.
- Record or Import Your A/V Source File or use a pre-loaded one
- Play the source test sequence to the device under test (DUT) as RGB or YUV
- Record the output of the DUT or input a file
- Automatically temporally and spatially align
- Calculate the score based on the human visual or auditory system
– Sarnoff JND, MS-SSIM (DMOS), MOVIE or PEAQ Algorithms
- Log and overlay graph each score type automatically with included Metric Log Grapher
- View the video sequences to verify the score
Products Designed for this Test
White Papers/Case Studies
- How Many Humans Does it Take to Judge Video Quality?
- Can Objective Metrics Replace the Human Eye?
- Can Video Quality Testing be Scripted?
- Video Testing for Broadcasters
- Video Testing for Encoder Manufacturers
- Understanding PSNR, JND, and DMOS
- Other White Papers and Case Studies
Call us at 1-408-379-6952 or email us and ask our video experts for a full demonstration.
About Video Clarity:
Video Clarity, Inc. is a leading provider of video quality measurement and video analysis systems. Products include RTM for video monitoring and automatic fault recording for before and after content is put to air and ClearView systems, video quality analyzers with extensive visual analysis capabilities and audio / video quality measurements. Additionally, the ClearView Player/Recorder line provides a reliable uncompressed video server solution for an engineering lab environment. All systems are offered with automated test routines to improve customer productivity and time to market with a quality product or service.