Subjective Video Testing
Records A/V signal from HDSDI uncompressed input or from IP, decodes/converts IP or files to fully uncompressed YUV/RGB sequences. The two sequences are shown in many different view modes including vertically or horizonally split or superimposed on each other.
- File decode/import an uncompressed test sequence
- Play the test sequence for a select period
- View the video sequence alone or compare to source sequence
- Use the video controls: zoom, pan, field Mode, color LUT tables
- Use the pixel tool to compare individual values in sequence A versus B
Products Designed for this Test
||A-B (Absolute Difference)
|Show differences greater than A threshold onto B
||Side-by-side with a vertical split
|Side-by-side with a horizontal split
||Butterfly (split mirror) with a vertical split
Call us at 1-408-379-6952 or email us for more information.